Saturday, October 19, 2013

Filled Under:

How to change the font-family, color, and font-size by using CSS.

Hey everyone,today we will learn how to change the font-family, color, and font-size by using css.
This is as simple as simple to learn as it was to change the background color of the page.
So let me give you a small piece of code in which you will see how we can change the or, and font-size by using css.

<html>
<body>
<h1 style="font-family:verdana;color:red;">Styling</h1>
<p style="font-family:arial;color:blue;font-size:30px;">how are you today.</p>
</body>
</html>

Just copy and paste this code and you will see how easy it is to work with CSS.
First I gave style to my heading,in which I defined the font family which i wanted,you can keep which ever you like.And then I defined the color of the text.
Secondly I styled my paragraph in the same way i did within the heading tag,the only additional thing you will notice here is the size of the text.
So this is how we can style our web content.





0 comments:

Post a Comment